By September 14th, get a medium pumpkin cream cold brew coffee or pumpkin spice specialty latte at a special price of $3
Dunkin's pumpkin wrap menu and new Apple Cranberry Dunkin' Refreshers will arrive on August 18
100% Guatemalan coffee is Dunkin’s latest hot coffee in a limited series
Boston, MA (August 11, 2021)-It may still be warm outside, but Dunkin' has launched an incredible autumn menu that heats up pumpkin earlier than ever. Pumpkin picking season gives Dunkin' fans the opportunity to choose from the brand’s latest collection, including the iconic pumpkin pair, new pumpkin cream cold brew coffee and pumpkin spice specialty latte, as well as classic pumpkin flavored coffee and donuts , Muffins and MUNCHKINS® donut hole treatment. The autumn menu will be available at participating Dunkin’ restaurants nationwide on August 18.
Enthusiastic pumpkin fans can buy the perfect pumpkin-flavored coffee at Dunkin' at an incredible price. By September 14th, all restaurant guests can enjoy a medium pumpkin cream cold brew coffee or a medium pumpkin spice specialty latte at a special price of $3*, while stocks last.
As the perfect partner for pumpkins, Dunkin' has also attracted Apple lovers, including the new Apple Cranberry Dunkin' Refreshers, the new Apple Cranberry Dunkin' Coconut Refreshers and Apple Cider Donut, which will also be on sale on August 18.
Finally, Dunkin' introduced a new 100% Guatemalan coffee. The latest hot coffee in the brand's limited series, 100% Guatemalan coffee has a smooth taste and rich chocolate flavor. This single-source coffee has lower acidity and clarity than other roasted coffees, making it easy to drink. From September 15th to October 12th, 10 cents per cup of 100% Guatemalan coffee sold at Dunkin' Restaurant will benefit One Tree Planted to support Guatemala's reforestation efforts. In addition, from August 18th to September 14th, DD Perks® members can earn 2 times their points by ordering 100% Guatemalan coffee in advance on the Dunkin' app.
Dunkin's fall array includes:
- New Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew: For the ultimate pumpkin experience, Dunkin’s new premium pumpkin selection Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew offers Dunkin’s Cold Brew – coffee steeped in cold water for 12 hours for an incredibly rich, super smooth, and full-bodied The drink – made with a pumpkin-flavored swirl, topped with new cold pumpkin cream foam, and sprinkled with cinnamon sugar. Dunkin's new pumpkin cream cold foam is light orange, with the sweetness of pumpkin and the flavors of warm spices such as cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg. This drink comes with a special sipping lid, so fall fanatics can indulge in the velvety cold foam of pumpkin cream and the delicious bold cold brew.
- Pumpkin spice specialty latte: Dunkin' perfectly blends pumpkin flavor swirl and vanilla flavor in a creamy ice latte, topped with whipped cream, caramel drizzle and cinnamon sugar, bringing latte lovers to a new level of seductiveness. Vanilla brings sweetness, makes the spices in the pumpkin more rounded, giving a custard taste, which will only enhance the enjoyment of pumpkin.
- The new Apple Cranberry Dunkin' Refresher and the new Apple Cranberry Dunkin' Coconut Refresher: In order to keep the delicious non-coffee options refreshed throughout the fall, Dunkin' offers two new options for autumn that is as vibrant as the autumn leaves themselves. The new Apple Cranberry Dunkin' Refresher has a honey-crisp apple and cranberry fruit flavor, and is made with green tea and B vitamins to boost energy and keep you running in all your favorite autumn activities. The new Apple Cranberry Dunkin' Coconut Refresher brings the flavor of apple and cranberry, with the flavor of autumn spices, combined with coconut milk, is a subtle sweet drink.
- 100% Guatemalan Coffee: The latest hot coffee in the brand's limited series. 100% Guatemalan coffee has a smooth taste and rich chocolate flavor. This single-origin coffee is entirely from Guatemala, which is one of the most respected coffee-growing regions in the world. Compared with other roasted coffees, it has lower acidity and sharpness, so it is easy to drink.
- Pumpkin-flavored coffee: The perfect pumpkin flavor makes you full of energy in autumn. Dunkin’s favorite Dunkin Pumpkin-flavored swirl has hot or iced coffee, chai latte, cold brew coffee, espresso drinks, frozen coffee and frozen chocolate. Guests can customize this classic coffee with milk, cream and several non-dairy options, including creamy coconut milk, oat milk and almond milk.
- Pumpkin donuts, MUNCHKINS® donuts and muffins: Without the classic treats of Dunkin's Pumpkin Donut, autumn will not be complete with white icing and sweet powdered sugar.
- Apple Cider Donut: Dunkin's Apple Cider Donut has a cider cake ring stirred with cinnamon sugar.
By August 18th, all these Dunkin' menu items will be available for a limited time at participating Dunkin' restaurants nationwide.
To learn more about Dunkin', please visit www.DunkinDonuts.com or subscribe to Dunkin' blog to receive notifications at https://news.dunkindonuts.com/blog.
*The offer includes all medium cold brew products, including sweet cold foam. Offer does not include other specialty lattes.